17 Times Pope Francis Was Adorable In The Philippines
Share the joy If there’s one thing the Philippines wasn’t ready for during the Pontiff’s five-day visit, it was his extreme level of cuteness. 1. When the Papal plane arrived and he just couldn’t wait to see the Philippines so he peeked out the window. Nasilayan na sa bintana ng kanyang sinasakyang eroplano ang Santo
If there’s one thing the Philippines wasn’t ready for during the Pontiff’s five-day visit, it was his extreme level of cuteness.
2. When he disembarked the plane and this happened:
4. When he was welcomed by Pres. Aquino at the presidential palace and went out of his way to #BLESS this baby.
5. When he read “Do you love me?” from the gospel, and the crowd said “Yes!” and this was his reaction:
7. And when he stopped the motorcade to kiss this lucky baby on the head.
IDK who’s more adorable, honestly.
10. And then he went to Tacloban and the first thing he did was flash this smile:
11. But then he had to cut his trip short because of bad weather so he told the dismayed crowd just what to do.
12. Remember the cap that flew away? He got it back, but then he did this:
14. When he received a gift from this little girl and couldn’t believe it was for him.
Thumbs up to you too, Lolo Kiko! Kita-kits!
Read more: http://www.buzzfeed.com/isabellelaureta/lolo-kiko